Around two weeks ago, Mbak Yoyen nominated me as ‘Very Inspiring Blogger Award’. I do not feel that I deserve the award, like Leonardo deserves an Oscar, but of course I will take it. Mille merci Mbak Yoyen for giving me this award.
In order to accept this award, I need to follow these rules:
- Thank the person who nominated you and add a link to their blog (again thank you Mbak Yoyen)
- Display the award on your post.
- List the award rules so your nominees will know what to do.
- State 7 things about yourself.
- Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award. (fifteen? Really?)
- Contact your nominees to let them know you have nominated them. Provide a link to your post.
- Proudly display the award logo (or buttons) on your blog, whether on your side bar, about page, or a special page for awards.
Stating 7 things about me is never easy but here they are:
- I have a very good touch-type skill, but I type with two finger in the typing machine (oh yeah I still use typing machine at work). Computer with its delete and backspace buttons spoils and makes me afraid of typo.
- Mojito is my favorite drink! As a mojito aficionado, I have a group of friends with whom I regularly discuss various things (from anatomy to social sciences) over mojito.
- I am not a clairvoyant but sometimes I see someone else’s future, including my own. For me it is never easy to learn that someone close to you is going to experience a ‘bad luck’.
- My grandmother taught me to read newspaper since early age. She only allowed me to read Kompas because the other newspapers couldn’t match Kompas’s quality. I fully (and still) agree with her.
- I do not want to replace my cheap, ugly and not-so-smart phone with a fancy one. Even if people complain about it.
- Haryanto Arbi used to be my favorite badminton player. Back then, he was kinda cute. Not to mention that he had a powerful jump smash.
- I prefer dress rather than pants. Contrary to the popular belief, the former gives me freedom to move faster.
As required by the rules above, I have to pass this award to another 15 bloggers, but since I am too busy to find 15 bloggers, I will pass it to one blogger than has written so many interesting articles in elegant English, Eva, si Koper Biru.
The first 14 persons who read this post (be honest with yourself) are more than welcome to write. You might write in Bahasa Indonesia or in English.
Yang kompas samaan banget ama bokap ahha. Tambahannya karena kita di Medan ditambahin Analisa 🙂
Aku ditambahin sama majalan berbahasa Jawa, Panyebar Semangat, sama majalah Gadis. Tapi tetep gak bisa bahasa Jawa halus.
Bokap gw dulu baca Kompas n Suara Pembaruan hahaha (masih ada gak sih SP?) Soalnya doi doyan baca ampe serakah korannya 2 hehehehehe
Barusan guwe google, masih ada bahkan ada yang elektronik juga.
I’ve made mine Mbak Tjetje. I’m with you for Kompas thing. By the way, your ability to see someone’s future is very interesting, does it come in a view like you some clips or just comes to you as a revelation?
Aiyooo…kena deh dapet pe er 😛
Yayyy. Mba Eva dapat PR *dijitak*
I learn new vocabulary again from your post Mba. Clairvoyant.
Kompas is also the best one for me. It is not like others which tend to bias now.
Indeed Ryan. It is still the best. The newspaper also teaches me proper Bahasa Indonesia.
akupun lebih suka baca kompas daripada koran yang lain mbak 😀
Berbobot ya Ira.
Ricky Subagja juga oke lho Tje😘😘
Ricky ganteng membosankan. Kalau Haryanto Arbi cute mysterious.
Eh semoga si Haryanto apalagi istrinya ga baca ini. Malu aku. Hahahaha
Selamat ya 🙂
Sama-sama dapat PR ya 🙂
Kompas is the most leading newspaper in the country because of its news coverage and quality :)). Pengetahuan yang baru banget ini soal Mbak Tjetje :hihi.
By the way, I am not so sure whether I’m included in the first 15 people who read this, but in case I am, I have made mine :haha :abaikan.
Ah you’ve written yours. I’ll visit your blog!
Wew, thank you :)).
di rumah dari gw kecil langganan nya Sinar Harapan yg ganti nama jadi Suara Pembaruan, satu2 koran yang terbit sore pada masa nya, salah satu media koran yang jujur juga dalam pemberitaan 🙂
Oh baru tahu gue SP itu namanya dulu Sinar Harapan.
yg terakhir sendiri kebalikannya aku mba… tapi skrg lagi belajar jadi cewek betulan.. belajar pake dress dan rok 😀
Aku gak nyaman pakai celana, gak bisa bebas, takut celananya robek. LOL.
Haryanto arbi mirip sepupu tapi sepupu kami agak gelap kulitnya, kalo dia datang aku dan ning suka ngintip2 mau ngobrol malu duluan 🙂
Waaah doppelganger ya!