Around two weeks ago, Mbak Yoyen nominated me as ‘Very Inspiring Blogger Award’. I do not feel that I deserve the award, like Leonardo deserves an Oscar, but of course I will take it. Mille merci Mbak Yoyen for giving me this award.
In order to accept this award, I need to follow these rules:
- Thank the person who nominated you and add a link to their blog (again thank you Mbak Yoyen)
- Display the award on your post.
- List the award rules so your nominees will know what to do.
- State 7 things about yourself.
- Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award. (fifteen? Really?)
- Contact your nominees to let them know you have nominated them. Provide a link to your post.
- Proudly display the award logo (or buttons) on your blog, whether on your side bar, about page, or a special page for awards.
Stating 7 things about me is never easy but here they are:
- I have a very good touch-type skill, but I type with two finger in the typing machine (oh yeah I still use typing machine at work). Computer with its delete and backspace buttons spoils and makes me afraid of typo.
- Mojito is my favorite drink! As a mojito aficionado, I have a group of friends with whom I regularly discuss various things (from anatomy to social sciences) over mojito.
- I am not a clairvoyant but sometimes I saw someone else’s future, including my own. For me it is never easy to learn that someone close to you is going to experience a ‘bad luck’.
- My grandmother taught me to read newspaper since early age. She only allowed me to read Kompas because the other newspapers couldn’t match Kompas’s quality. I fully (and still) agree with her.
- I do not want to replace my cheap, ugly and not-so-smart phone with a fancy one. Even if people complain about it.
- Haryanto Arbi used to be my favorite badminton player. Back then, he was kinda cute. Not to mention that he had a powerful jump smash.
- I prefer dress rather than pants. Contrary to the popular belief, the former gives me freedom to move faster.
As required by the rules above, I have to pass this award to another 15 bloggers, but since I am too busy to find 15 bloggers, I will pass it to one blogger than has written so many interesting articles in elegant English, Eva, si Koper Biru.
The first 14 persons who read this post (be honest with yourself) are more than welcome to write. You might write in Bahasa Indonesia or in English.